NAIVASHA DAY TRIP PACKAGE
Pick up from the hotel at 0645hrs be introduced to the guide and leave Nairobi for two hours drive to Naivasha town. With a stopover at the view point to witness the escarpment-great riftvalley
This Hell’s Gate National Park is famous for its hot springs and raptor breeding grounds. The park sits south of Lake Naivasha, approximately 90 kilometers from Nairobi. Despite its alarming name, Hell’s gate happens to be one of Kenya’s most panoramic parks and one of the only two parks that one can walk, ride bicycles, rock climb and camp within the park .After all activities at hell’s gate proceed for hot lunch at crater lake.
After lunch we shall visit Lake Naivasha, a fresh water lake, which is home to a variety of birds and wildlife. We have arranged a boat ride to Crescent Island Wildlife Sanctuary, which is a submerged rim of an immerged volcanic crater forming a bay which is the deepest point of the lake; the Crescent Island is a preserved sanctuary of wildlife where you will wander among tiny herds of mammals. Crescent Island is a peninsula or island, depending on the lake level, joined to the mainland by a causeway. We shall depart the island for Nairobi.
THE PACKAGE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Pick-up & drop off at hotel
- Transport in custom built minivan vehicle with pop-up top for game viewing.
- Services of an English speaking professionals – driver & tour guide
- 1 litre Mineral water and lunch at Crater Lake.
- Game viewing and park entrance fees as per itinerary
- All Government taxes and levies.
THE PACKAGE PRICE EXCLUDES:
- All Personal Expenses such drinks, Laundry etc
- Tips to staff e.g. gratuities to Driver/Guide.
- Travelers insurance
- Any expense not expressly specified above